I do find it so hard to keep on sorting out stuff for this blog and my SLYA one, somehow doing this is always bottom of the priority list and then it never reaches the top. Anyway today I have managed to get some photos of my latest shrug using Lisa Daehlin's pattern
I used Rowan bamboo tape which I bought very cheaply a while ago. Infact I love the pattern and result so much that I have knitted three, two as presents and one for me
pattern After all this succes I spent last night knitting a different shrug by Lisa only to realise that I had made a mistake and had to undo loads and loads and it took ages to work out which row I should be doing. Grrrr.
Back on track now though for TV knitting, but must make meal first